Arista WiFi Access Point C-250
8x8 tri radio 802.11ax (WiFi 6) access point with internal antennas
Get a Quote!
Aesthetic Design and High Performance
Arista C-250 is an enterprise-grade, 12 stream Wi-Fi 6 AP with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 8 stream 802.11a/n/ac/ax, 4 stream 802.11b/g/n/ax and data rates of up to 4.8 Gbps and 1.4 Gbps, respectively
C-250 provides Gen 2 Wi-Fi 6 performance improvements to deliver higher capacity and more efficient use of the available spectrum. It provides industry leading user experience and throughput in high density environments. Uplink/ Downlink OFDMA channelization allocates bandwidth more efficiently across client devices to provide a better user experience. The ability to serve multiple clients simultaneously through UL/DL MU-MIMO further improves system capacity and user experience. With support for eight spatial streams in 5GHz, the C250 delivers truly unprecedented throughput and client capacity. C-250 is ideal for critical, high-density networks serving a high volume of diverse clients and applications. Common deployment scenarios include large schools, large remote offices, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and enterprise campuses.
Arista CloudVision® Managed Wi-Fi
The C-250 is an Arista CloudVision Wi-Fi managed platform. Available as a cloud service or on prem management platform, CloudVision Wi-Fi leverages a purpose built cloud architecture delivering cloud grade analytics and automation to enterprise Wi-Fi networks. CloudVision ensures high reliability, scalability, security and cost effectiveness.
Versatile, multipurpose 3rd Radio
C-250 comes with a versatile multipurpose 2x2:2 dual band 802.11ac third radio that provides:
- Industry leading, continuous WIPS and spectrum analysis
- Better RRM decisions from continuous spectral visibility
- Network availability and performance assurance by On-demand and scheduled client connectivity test
- Distributed Data Plane architecture
- Zero-touch deployment through automatic cloud activation and configuration
- Cloud or on premises management plane options
- Operating modes for dedicated access, dedicated security or dual-mode
- Support for up to 8 distinct SSIDs per radio
- Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoS and BYOD controls per SSID
- Dynamic RF optimization through smart steering, band steering and optimal channel selection
- Application visibility through layer 7 deep packet inspection
- Automated device access logging
- Patented Marker Packettm technology for rogue AP detection and classification
- Wired VLAN monitoring for “No-WiFi” zone enforcement
- Third party analytics integration with realtime data transfer
- Self-healing wireless mesh networking
- Versatile 3rd radio for WIPS, Spectrum Analysis, Scanning and Client Connectivity Tests
|Radio Components||802.11b/g/n/ax radio (2.4 Ghz)||802.11b/g/n/ax radio (2.4 Ghz)|
|802.11a/n/ac/ax radio (5 Ghz)||802.11a/g/n/ax radio (5 Ghz)|
|802.1a/b/g/n/ac multifunction radio||802.1b/g/n/ac scanning radio|
|Ports||2x 5 Gigabit Ethernet||2x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Max Data Rate||4.8 / 1.4 Gbps||4.8 / 1.4 Gbps|
|Spatial Streams||8x8:8 (5GHz) / 4x4 (2.4GHz)||8x8:8 (5GHz) / 4x4 (2.4GHz)|
|Channel Width||20/40/80/80+80/160 MHz||20/40/80/80+80/160 MHz|
|DC Power||DC Power|
|Operating Temperature||0C – 45C (32F – 113F)/ -20C to 65C (-4F - 149F) for C105 only|
Download the Arista WiFi Access Point C-250 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!